Health care providers or researchers interested in TED may join ITEDS through this website. Proof of academic credentials and a member in good standing with an academic institution or hospital is required. There is an annual fee of $50.
Membership benefits include:
- ITEDS news bulletins about upcoming educational and research meetings
- Invitations to participate in research pursuits. Those wishing to pursue their own research may choose to share their ideas within the framework of ITEDS for constructive feedback.
- Membership Directory: Listing of contact information for patients to identify treating clinicians in their area.
Professional Membership requirements:
- An interest in participating in ITEDS research or educational activities
- A letter of reference from the director or head of an academic or public medical institution confirming that you are a member in good standing
- Annual dues: Membership dues are $50 US annually.
Once you have paid your fee, you should receive a receipt from paypal for your records.
After the checkout process, you will be re-directed to the Professional member sign-up form.