Residents and fellows in ophthalmology or endocrinology may join as student members with proof of current student status. There are no fees for students.
Membership benefits include:
- ITEDS news bulletins about upcoming educational and research meetings
- Invitations to participate in research pursuits. Those wishing to pursue their own research may choose to share their ideas within the framework of ITEDS for constructive feedback.
- Membership Directory: Listing of contact information as a student member.
Student Professional Membership requirements:
- An interest in participating in ITEDS research or educational activities.
- A completed on-line application form (see link below)
- Residents or fellows in ophthalmology, fellows in endocrinology , rheumatology or head and neck surgery, or research graduate students may join for one year with no annual dues. A letter from the program director or senior supervisor of their training institution is required with the application and this must be repeated annually.
- No cost for students (fellows in endocrinology / rheumatology/head and neck surgery, residents or fellows in ophthalmology, or research graduate students), but only with proof of student status from current training institution.